Thursday, July 2, 2009

I am back






Ok its been sooooooooooooo long but so much has happened and some of it sad, some of it just darn time consuming and others of it just doing my head in literally!

First off I just didn't know where to start after we lost the big G in Nov. He truely was a blessing in all our lives and one that will be missed greatly and fondly remembered. I guess I was just truely blessed to have him in my life and my kids got the bestest grandad in the world.

Any how everyone is doing well and gearing up now for the cold weather as winter is hitting us here down south nicely now.

We had our first snow just before cam's birthday in June. Cam loved it, and I wish we had more so he could have made a proper huge snowman and Charli ....well she couldn't wait to come inside after ten mins coz her hands were frozen LOL.
Ok I will come back later when I have some more time but here are some pictures of the last six months that I can find right now on computer.





No comments: